The Australia International Student Management Center is responsible for services and programmes that help international students in Australia access quality and affordable school education, post-school, higher education, international education and academic research.
The purpose of AISMC is to:
- Advocate for the interests and needs of international students;
- Advocate for high quality education for international students;
- Facilitate network building among stakeholders with an interest in supporting international students;
- Host an annual national forum for international students;
- Provide a means of consulting and engaging with international students;
- Host future international student roundtable events in partnership with various government entities;
- Promote cross-cultural awareness and interactions in Australia;
- Advocate for non-racist, non-discriminatory law reform concerning international students.
Address£º15 Barleycorn Steet Point cook VIC 3030, Australia
Tel:(03) 7379 7151